Land Plot & Facilities
Situated in the territory of Elin Pelin municipality, Logistic Park East Ring is located in a traditional industrial area, 25 minutes away from the center of Sofia. Between the two entry-exit highways Hemus (A2/E79) and Trakia (A1/E80), the park covers an area of 220 00 sq.m., with the potential to be built 90 000 sq.m. of warehouse and industrial premises.
Currently, two fully identical dry storage warehouses are functional with a total built-up area of 12 800sq.m. The end of May marked the start of the third phase of development, which envisages the construction of buildings 5 & 6, completely identical to buildings 1 & 2, with TBA: 12 800sq.m., as well as a canteen. The new buildings are suitable for dry storage and/or light production. Storage area will be 11 650 sq.m. and 1 150 sq.m. will be dedicated for office space. Phase 3 is expected to be completed by the end of 2019.
Furthermore, East Ring features its own certified drinking water supply network, electrical substations, optic cable, emergency back-up generator and the opportunity to connect to the gasification network. Since November 2018, free transportation service is provided from Tsarigradsko Shose Metro Station to the park and back.
Location & Municipality
Located in the municipality of Elin Pelin, Novi Han village
In close proximity to a railway station (6km – 5min) and Sofia City Airport (17.6km – 12min)
25 min away from the center of Sofia (by car) – 22km
Quick exit to key transportation routes – Highway “Trakia” and highway “Hemus”, international routes: E79 and Kalotina
Good road conditions
Traditional industrial area
The neighboring towns of Elin Pelin, Ravno Pole, Novi Han, and Lesenovo - good source of skilled and general cost-effective labor.
The local government is accommodating and supportive of the industry and development.
East Ring Logistic Park
1. Modern warehouses
2. In close proximity to Sofia
3. Two functional buildings and two more by 2019.
(TBA: 25 600 sq.m.)
4. A canteen will also be built by the end of 2019.
5. Custom build-to-suit solutions
6. Photovoltaic installation on each building
7. Fiber optic cable on-site
8. Own transformer station and emergency power supply.
9. Ready gasification project with the option to be implemented at customer’s request
10. Approved projects for wastewater treatment plant
11. Own source of drinking water
12. Own water source, so that activities are not stopped due to accidents or other external causes.
13. Facility Management services
14. Consultant - “Econsult” (www.econsult.at) – Austrian architectural company with extensive experience in logistics.
15. Investor and manager with experience
24 hour physical and technical security, provided by reputable company
Cleaning and maintenance of external areas - road connection
Cleaning and maintenance of green recreational areas
Snow cleaning in all surrounding areas including road connection
Pest control and disinfection every 3 months with licensed company
Maintenance of all technical installations, incl. fire installation, air-conditioners, plumbing and sewage system, electricity installation, diesel aggregates, diesel pumps and etc.
Technician on site every official working day - 08:30 to 17:300
24/7 reaction in emergency situations
Additional cooperation with other activities and services outside the agreed preferential prices